Profile: Museum of Motherhood: Founder, NYC President and Founder of MAMAPALOOZA Inc. a company by Women, Promoting (M)others for social, cultural and economic benefit; championing opportunities for Women, Mom-artists & Educators. Reaching millions through a team of worldwide event coordinators, media and MAMAPALOOZA talent, Joy is committed a lasting legacy of empowerment and support, while redefining what it means to be a modern mother. MAMAPALOOZA has pioneered a new culture of mom-inspired art and performance. Joy’s also the founder and lead singer of the rock band, 'Housewives On Prozac', and is working with the MFI (Motherhood Foundation Inc) towards the creation of The Museum Of Motherhood. Feminist, Activist, Artist; Mother.
Posts by Joy Rose:
- Hypothetical MamaBlogger365 – What-ifs (Dealing with Life Changing Questions as a Parent) By: Kate Fineske
- MamaBlogger365 – You’re Only a Kid Once by Jennifer Covello
- MamaBlogger365 – If You Could Only See Yourself as Your Child Sees You by Jennifer Covello
- When Your Friend Is Going Through Chemotherapy…. Pray!
- MamaBlogger365 – The “Other” Mother by Kate Fineske
- MamaBlogger365 – GravityBread’s Becca presents 30-Minute Whole Wheat Waffles
- MamaBlogger365 – GravityBread’s Becca presents Black Bean Brownies
- MamaBlogger365: The 4 P’s for Success by Jennifer Covello
- MamaBlogger365 – Thank You Mom (Feeling Under-appreciated as a Parent) by Kate Fineske